Posts With Images
- Five Boro Bike Club Weirdest Monuments Tour42
Aug 15, 2020I recently became a member of the Five Boro Bike Club and attended a fun tour they did, in Brooklyn and Manhattan, of weird monuments.
- Patagonia: EcoCamp - Day 123
Dec 25, 2019EcoCamp Orientation, Dinner and Tent Campsite
- Patagonia: Gray Glacier - Day 473
Dec 28, 2019Perros Gardner Gray Trail. Camp Perros to Camp Gray
- Patagonia: Grey to Pehoé Lake - Day 586
Dec 29, 2019Camp Grey to Paine Grande Camp (Pehoé Lake)
- Patagonia: Valle del Frances Trail - Day 697
Dec 30, 2019Camp Pehoe to Camp Cuernos. Valle del Frances Trail.
- Patagonia: Los Cuernos - Day 791
Dec 31, 2019
- Patagonia: Las Torres Trail - Day 848
Jan 1, 2020
- Patagonia: Trek to Los Perros - Day 328
Jan 27, 2019Camp Dickson to Camp Perros, glacier sighting and the start to another wet night!!!
- Patagonia: Excursion to Dickson Lake - Day 222
Dec 26, 2019
- Patagonia - From JFK to Puerto Natales3
Dec 23, 2019My first day traveling from Brooklyn to Chile
- Punta Natales And Stay At Wild Hostel31
Dec 24, 2019First evening at Wild Hostel to rest and fuel up before my 9 days of hiking Torres Del Paine.
- Chewy Pan Fried Grouper Cheeks7
Sep 29, 2013Some awesome chewy pan fried grouper cheeks I made the other day.
- Key West Yellowtail Snapper Recipe15
Aug 18, 2013A recipe for a Key West Yellowtail Snapper I bought the other day, based on what my grandmother used to make me as a kid.
- Peru: Colca Canyon and Condors30
Aug 19, 2005We woke up at about 5am to watch the condors. We had to be out of the hotel and on the tour bus to catch them by 7am, when they wake up and feed every morning.